For the Winter Guard season, the MCBB must raise the equivalent of $550 per Guard student in order to support the cost of maintaining this first class program. Here’s some ways you can help:
- When purchasing the things you already buy: Sign up for the ‘Shop with Scrip’ program and/or purchase Albertson’s and Stater Bros gift cards from your MCBB representative. A portion of your purchase (up to 15%) will automatically be credited to your student’s account. Visit www.shopwithscrip.com and attend the MCBB new parent meeting for more information.
- Recycling is a great and easy way for your student to raise money. Print and handout this form (recycle form) along with a trash bag to your neighbors, family and friends. Pick up the bags when full, then collect your money.
- Some companies match the donations you make to the MCBB. These donations go directly to the MCBB general fund and benefit the overall operations of the program including new equipment, uniforms, defraying costs, etc. Check with your HR dept to see if they participate in matching charitable donations.
- Watch your email for additional fundraising opportunities throughout the season.
- Join the Mt Carmel Band Boosters today!
For more information on these programs and to view additional opportunities, click on the “MCBB Organization” tab above.
Supply Donations: The team is also in need of snacks, water and misc supplies (band aids, bobby pins, safety pins, hair ties, make-up, fingernail polish remover etc…) to keep the team healthy and happy. Please contact us at MCHSCG@gmail.com to make a supply donation.
The MCBB and Color Guard team thank you for your support!!